Is it too much to ask
for some highbrow porn? Maybe something even educational.
Like people having sex and explaining how Xeno’s Paradox would make orgasm impossible.
Or someone stripping behind a curtain, and explaining Schrodinger’s Cat, with a different kind of kitty in multiple wave states.
I think there’s a huge market for this.
- Corey: I'm discussing lube with a friend, i'm not entirely sure why
- Corey : and they had never heard of the brand i use
- Corey : so i google and the little 'shopping' bar under google has it listed for gallons
- Corey : and i'm just
- Corey : what
- Kari: .................
- Corey : well, single gallons
- Corey : not like five gallon drums
- Corey : ..and my friends comment is 'some people just wnat to fuck king tut'
- Kari: wait WHAT
- Corey : OH GOD I JUST REALIZED THE MORE PROBABLE ANSWER IS OLD PEOPLE SEX
cougardraven replied to your post: cougardraven replied to your post: I’m going to go…
Only you would turn a bit of sarcasm into an honest-to-god debate about condoms. (And there’s really no debate here, I agree with you pretty much on everything.)